Originally posted by Scott Spears:

I'll stay out of the rest of this except to say, that I've known Alex for close to 10 years and find him a passionate imagemaker. He does love Super-8. Is he opinionated? Yes. But aren't we all?
<font size="2" face="verdana, sans-serif">What has any of that got to do with honesty or integrity? Scott, I don't doubt Alex's passion nor deny his right to an opinion. But he is dishonest and I refuse to accept that, nor should anyone else.

The only person around here on a "mission" is Alex. If you've known him that long, then you KNOW he lives and breathes to be "right" about EVERYTHING, even when his actions have been shown to be blatantly vindictive, as they were when he interfered in Matt's ebay auction, when he edits people's posts that disagree with him, and when he casually posts misinformation about others.

I respect the fact that you've known him a long time but that doesn't excuse Alex from self responsibility just because you're a decent guy. Alex isn't. If he was, he would admit that what he did to Matt was wrong and apologize. But, Alex doesn't believe in apologies, mainly so he can use that twisted belief as a convenient dodge when faced with something that he is wrong about.

Scott, do YOU think that Alex was justified interfering in Matt's auction?

Roger